Sunday, November 10, 2013

10/29/2013: London Here I Come!

10/29/2013


Okay, time for an update.  Greg wants me to come to London for one of his scheduled Forex training sessions.  Have been working with Bridgette to try to determine when to schedule.  Sadly my passport has expired.  I just completed the application for a new passport and will get that sent for processing today..  They said it should take 2-4 weeks.  Bridgette mentioned training either the first or second week of December.  My nephew Dan is graduating from chiropractic college on Dec 7th.  We are close and I want to attend the ceremony, so it looks like it will be the 2nd week.  Bridgette said it is a two day training, but Greg would like me to stay on for a few days for additional training and for possible video shooting.  She recommended 5 days.  I am pretty excited.  I can't wait to meet Greg and get started, and I have never been to the UK and have always wanted to go.

2013-11-01: Update - passport application has been sent in and expedited.  Should be here in about 2 weeks.

================================================================

Be sure to check out and subscribe to the Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MakingMillionaire

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or questions and I will ensure they are read.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus