Sunday, November 10, 2013

10/22/2013: Dad's Moving Words

10/22/2013

     I just received the following words from my father with regards to starting this project with Greg.  As I told my father, these words are priceless to me.  His love and respect means so much to me.  My father has always been by  my side.  He has seen, supported and even joined me in countless ventures over the years.  He has always been there for me and I know I can always count on him to be there.  I have always said, he is not only my father, but my best friend.  He is one of the main drives forces behind this whole project...my family.




   









I forwarded the email from my father to Greg to give him an idea of the kind of support group I have He replied as follows:

          "Hey bill - now that's an awesome email - you are truly blessed - what a wonderful father!"

How true, how true

--------------------------------------------------
From: <Dad>
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 5:30 PM
To: "billy home"
Subject: Your future

Hey Bill, I am so happy to detect a whole new excitement in your voice
when we talk of your new adventure with Greg. Before we get into that I
want you to know that no matter where it goes, I could not ever be more
proud of the man you have become, you have always given everything you
attempted everything you had in you, never a half-assed effort. No one
could ever say you were a quitter. Your determination has gotten you
through some tough times that really tested your metal, You stood up to
these obstacles and did not let them beat you. The everlasting fight that
is in you has made you what you are today, tough, resilient and yet so
soft and loveable a parent. You are loved by many for how you treat them.
I could not love or respect you more for how you have lived your life. I
am very confident that this new zeal in you will pay off in spades and
that you will truly live this perfect day soon. I will support you in any
way that I can Bill and will always be so very proud that you are my son.
Don't ever be afraid to ask me for anything because I would do anything
for you.

love Dad

================================================================

Be sure to check out and subscribe to the Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MakingMillionaire

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or questions and I will ensure they are read.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus