Sunday, November 10, 2013

10/22/2013 - Second Call - goal review, putting plans in place

10/22/2013









Just got off my second call with Greg!  I am so excited!  This is really happening.  We started out by reviewing my first assignment which was to define What my goals were and Why I wanted them.  Greg was very pleased with the work I did.  He identified some of the key goals and the Whys behind the.  He particularly liked the "I want my wife to be proud of me and my accomplishments"  Why?  He said it was strong because there was emotion behind it.  That and having my kids and family be proud of me.  
     After we reviewed my goals Greg said we have to begin to define the path to fill the gap between the present and the fulfillment of those goals.  He talked about trading be a good vehicle  He said that you must be methodical and follow a plan.  The plan will control risk  He said following a trading plan can become boring over time, but trading isn't to be done for enjoyment, but to make money.  Enjoyment will be found in other areas of my life.
    He said he would like me to come to London for a 2 Day Trading Training.  I will be working with a trader and will be following "live" trades.  He then said he may have me stay on for some extended training.  He said he will be assigning me to 2 different traders to work with along with him.  This will expose me to already experienced traders and to get a feel for different trading styles.  He said we need to find a trading style that works, "resonates" best with me.
    We discussed the limited funds I have to start this project.  I told him that it will  be hard to scrape up even $2K and I will try to come up with $5K.  I hope to be selling y house soon and that will allow me some money if the deal works out as planned.
    We then discussed the "monetary requirements" attached to each of my goals.  He said he liked how I laid them out and said they were logical based on the goal levels.  he said he would get with one of his financial planners and he would have him draw up a plan based on the goals.  Greg will then review and approve the plan.  This plan will be followed during the project.
     I just sat down and shared the overview of the call with Diane.  She is optimistic  I told her I need to go to London.  She is also seeing that this is becoming real now.  I need to get a new Passport as mine is more than 15 years old and was sadly never used.

================================================================

Be sure to check out and subscribe to the Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MakingMillionaire

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or questions and I will ensure they are read.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus