Thursday, December 19, 2013

12/15/2013: Back in the USA and with my family

 

















 I am finally back at home and with my family.  I ran into the same weather issues on the way home.  We got over a foot of snow at home, so all evening flights into Binghamton were cancelled.  So, I was forced to spend the night in a hotel in Washington again.  I got the first flight out and flew to Philadelphia first, changed airlines and finally landed in Binghamton around 1:30 PM.  My wife was there to greet me with a big hug and a kiss.  I had never been away from her that long before.

     We drove home to hugs from my kids.  My wife prepared a nice lunch and they all wanted to hear all the details.  So, I showed them pictures, told stories and answered all their questions about the trip and the people I met.  It it so nice to be home, but I am beyond exhausted.  I am going to go take a power nap and try to recoup a bit.  Tomorrow, I will regroup and focus on my new life plan.  So good to be home!

Here's to your success!

Bill McManus


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus