Thursday, December 19, 2013

12/13/2013: Forex Coaching Sessions and Some Sight Seeing

I started the day with a 2 hour coaching session with my Forex coach Emmanuel (left).  Greg said that Emmanuel is one of their top trading coaches.  He was a really great guy.  Very kind, patient, knowledgeable and disciplined in his trading.  I believe we will work well together.

Emmanuel started out by asking me what my goals were.  He was familiar with the book project and we will follow the project level goals.  We then jumped right into trading.  We reviewed 3 of the 4 strategies that we had learned in class.  However, he showed me more advanced ways of using these strategies in order to increase profits.  He went through each of the strategies and the changes.  I took notes on all the changes.  We broke about 10, with the plan for me to review what I have learned and look at some potential trade set-ups that were forming and return at 4PM for another training.

My driver was waiting for me.  I had told him that I wanted to use some of the break to see some of the sights, since I hadn't had an opportunity yet.  He took me on a quick whirlwind tour to see: Buckingham Palace, Parliament,  Big Ben, The Tower of London and the Tower Bridge and finally St. Paul's Cathdral.  We drove by some, but I was able to get out and walk around Big Ben, Tower of London and St.  Pauls Catherdal.  I quickly went inside the cathedral.  I would love to go back and tour the Tower of London, it looked incredible.

Buckingham Palace

Big Ben

Tower of London (So Cool!)

Tower Bridge

Inside St. Paul's Cathedral


I headed back to the hotel and grabbed a quick bite for lunch.  I then pulled up my charts and looked for any trade set-ups and also reviewed my notes.  At 3:45, I headed out for my second session with Emmanuel.

My second session started with Emmanuel showing me how to create my weekly watch list and the criteria for the watch list.  This is normally done on Sunday for the week ahead.  Basically, I was to look for trending currency pairs based on their moving averages on the weekly and daily charts.  Those pairs that are trending will be the only ones I will watch in the coming week.  He gave me the exercise of identifying the trending pairs.  He returned a while later to check my work.  I was pleased that I had identified the all correctly.

We then quickly looked for some trade set-ups.  We placed a long term trade as welll as a short term trade, jst so I was sure on how to enter them and determine the correct position size etc, based on the correct Risk management.  We finixhed up right at 5:30 and I told Emmanual I would see him later that evening at the party as I knew he was invited.

I headed back to the hotel to quickly get ready and head out to the party.  A party I could not wait to get to.

Here's to your success!

Bill McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus