Thursday, December 19, 2013

12/14/2013: Farewell London, it was an awesome trip!
















Well, here it is, Saturday morning.  I am packing to get ready for my trip home.  What can I say, this was an incredible experience.  Greg was phenomenal!  Everyone I met was just great.  Everyone was so kind and supportive.  I am leaving the UK with a wealth of knowledge, new friends and an extremely bright future.  I am sure I will be back before too long.  I am hoping to bring Diane back with me next time to meet Greg and everyone and show her everything I saw on this wonderful trip.  So, farewell for now London, thanks it was a spectacular trip!  But for now, I can't wait to get home to my family.

Here's to your success!

Bill McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus