Saturday, February 15, 2014

02/08/2014: Challenges continue

I am still facing challenges but doing better to have the right attitude.  I have still not had the opportunity to review my goals with Greg.  The week after we had our last session he was in South Africa.  The week after he was in Morocco.  This week he is in Australia on a speaking tour.  I have to understand that he is a busy man.  I will do my best to set-up some time with him next week as I do not believe he is traveling.

Trading: Trading has been a mental struggle.  Why?  Well, not due to major losses, just due to the lack of trading opportunities for the last 2 weeks.  The number of potential trades has been low for the last 2 weeks.  But, I have to realize that I cannot force trades.  The set-ups are either there or they aren't.  The idea is to avoid losses by only taking good set-ups.  An exercise in patience.  I am taking it as a challenge to grow further.

week of 01/16: 9 pending trades placed, only 1 of the 9 triggered for a small loss.
week of 01/23: 8 pending trades placed, only 1 of the 8 triggered 

Mentoring:  With mentoring being one of my goals, I started to mentor others through the icouldbe organization.   I am now mentoring under-privileged kids through Icouldbe.org (www.icouldbe.org) I am currently mentoring 2 students in their academics and planning for the future.  I am doing my best to pass on what I  learn from Greg nd others like Trevor Kearney, a new friend I met in th UK.  Trevor is a very successful man and also mentors children.  

Writing:  One of my other goals was to write my first children's book. With the lack of trade opportunities I have made quite a bit of progress on this book.  The book is to be the first in a series.  It is called Doran's Doorway Adventures.  I will finish this book this year and see what happens..

"Here's to your success"

Bill McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus