Saturday, February 15, 2014

02/02/2014: Goals for 2014





















As requested, I have sent my 2014 Goals to Greg.  He asked for: What I want to be, What I want to do and at I want to have.  My goals for 2014 are as follows:

For 2014….
Who Do I Want To Be?
1)     A Positive Person
2)     Healthy and Fit
3)     An inspiration to others
4)   A better all round person than I was on 1/1/2014
What Do I Want To Do?
1)     Maintain a positive outlook and positive self-talk and image
2)     Volunteer/Inspire: mentoring (icouldbe.org) 50+ hours for 2014
3)     Only take good trade set-ups.  Focus on trading plan!
4)     Begin to “brand” and build a significant following for The Making of a Millionaire
a.      Get a good website w/ email capture capability set-up
b.     Blog and post videos regularly
c.      Engage others in online success forums etc.
5)     Attain a good level of Physical Fitness
a.      Lose 40 pounds
b.     Exercise daily
c.      Lift weights 3+ days a week to tone up
6)     Complete 5-6 chapters of Making of a Millionaire
7)     Sell my old home
8)     Complete first children’s book: Dolan’s Doorway Adventures #1
9)     Disney Trip with family for Colin’s graduation (1 st week of December)
What Do I Want To Have?
      1)    Peace of mind.  Freedom from money and job worries.
      2)    Pride in my achievements for the year


"Here's to your success"

Bill McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus