Saturday, November 23, 2013

11-23-2013: My New Business Card for the MOAM Project

 In preparation for my trip to London, I decided to come up with an idea for a business card.  I know that whenever I travel, one of the first thing people ask you is "so what do you do for a living".  I decided that when asked I will hand them this card.



================================================================

Be sure to check out and subscribe to the Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MakingMillionaire

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or questions and I will ensure they are read.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus