Saturday, November 23, 2013

11-14-2013: Proposed London Itinerary












Wow, this is real!  I still keep wondering if I am just going to wake up from a dream.  I just got the London schedule from Bridgette.  The proposed schedule is as follows:

"leave on the 8th and arrive the 9th then spend the day with Greg on the 10th, do the course on the 11th and 
12th. Then spend some time with Emmanuel (one of our best coaches) on the 
morning of the 13th and then fly the evening of the 13th."

I confirmed it worked for me


================================================================

Be sure to check out and subscribe to the Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MakingMillionaire

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or questions and I will ensure they are read.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus