Saturday, November 23, 2013

11-22-2013: London Itinerary Received













I received my London itinerary today.  I fly out the afternoon of December 8th and return December 13th, as planned.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that Greg is actually flying me out in business class.  What an experience that will be in itself.

     Greg is on vacation until December 2nd, so no training until he returns.  I will make the best of the time by doing some other success reading.  I may reread Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich.  Still psyched!!!

================================================================

Be sure to check out and subscribe to the Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MakingMillionaire

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or questions and I will ensure they are read.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus