Wednesday, October 21, 2015

10/21/2015: Back to the Future!

In the movie "Back to the Future Part II," Marty McFly travels to October 21, 2015.  Well, that is today.  And it just happens to coincide with me going "back to the future"  What do I mean?  Well, after what I would call a "failed attempt" at this project which started just about 2 years ago, I am going to go back and start over.  Yes, I am going back to help my future.  So, I consider this my Back to the Future moment. 

Out of frustration, I looked back at the past two years to see what went wrong. Well, I realized what was wrong was me.  I had the best of drive and intentions but I lacked the drive and guts to make everything happen, that needed to happen for success.


So, I have been back in touch with Greg and he is still there for me.  So, I am starting back at square one.  And this time, I am going to make it happen.  My level of frustration with my job and my financial situation is worse now that it was 2 years ago when this project started.  It is time for a change.

So, please follow along, listen and learn as this time I WILL succeed!



Click For 
Back In Time Video
by Huey Lewis and the News



"Here's To Your Success..."

Bill McManus

PS - Don't forget to subscribe to get regular updates on the project.  I will be sharing all the valuable lessons and information that I learn along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus