Thursday, June 26, 2014

06/25/2014: My Business Proposal To Be Tested (Part 2 - "The Research")

     I spend the next several days doing some research on virtual training and education both in the US and worldwide.  The statistics were pretty incredible with regards to the market and it’s growth.  It was clear that if your company didn’t embrace virtually training now, your competitors will and you will be left in the dark.  I then spent several days looking into the technology and services behind live video streaming.  I spoke with representatives at some of the top live stream service companies.  I found out all that what needed, both hardware/software and staff that would be required to live stream trainings and/or the Success Summit.  The best part was, the initial cost to get started was only around $2K.

     I created a 5 page written proposal outlining how Greg could grow his business by expanding and offering his training and also his success seminars virtually via live streaming them.  I also introduced the concept of setting up a recorded, self-paced study program that could also be offered.  I was ready to present my proposal to Greg.  We had a SKYPE meeting scheduled for later that week.

(Part 3, "The Pitch" Next)

'Here's To Your Success..."

Bill McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus