Tuesday, January 14, 2014

01/11/2014: Trading - Week 04 Wrap-up

Trading Wrap Up for Week 04

     The following are the results for this past week.  I had a very good week, only having 1 losing trade.  I attribute my improvement to the knowledge passed on to me by Emmanuel during my coaching session last week.  I followed his advice and avoided what would have been several losing trades.  I also practiced patience when looking for nothing but the best trade set-ups.
     So, I end my first my first month of trading with the account I am trading being in profit by a respectable 6.9%  My goal of showing profit on the account for the first month has been achieved.  I hope to improve as time goes on.



Winners: 7
Losers: 1
Non-Triggered: 7
Winning Percentage: 41.7.5%
Profit/Loss Percentage: +2.64%
Total Account Profit/Loss: +6.9%

Here's to your success!

Bill McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus