Tuesday, January 14, 2014

01/05/2014: Trading - Week 03 Wrap Up

Trading Wrap Up for Week 03

     The following are the results for this past week.  I did have a pretty decent  week.  I did have more losers than winners, but with proper position sizing and risk/reward control, the account ended up in profit for the week.  
     I was happy to have an increase in the account this week, due to the number of losers.  So, overall I am in profit for my first three weeks of trading.  I hope the green trend continues into next week.  I want to end my first month with a respectable profit.





Winners: 5
Losers: 7
Non-Triggered: 0
Winning Percentage: 41.7%
Profit/Loss Percentage: +1.58%
Total Account Profit/Loss: +4.26%

Here's to your success!

Bill McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus