Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12-02-2013: Greg returns to the UK. London Forex Training Preparation





Greg has been on vacation in Maldives for the past 10 days.  Just had a couple Facebook messages with him is all.  Hope to have another session before we meet next week.  I am preparing for the London trip now.  Had to buy a tux (used) and ordered a cool Masquerade mask for the Christmas Masquerade Ball.  Need to finalize all the training requirements like downloading the trading software etc.  Busy week ahead at my job since I will be gone next week so I will have to squeeze everything in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus