Tuesday, November 26, 2013

11-26-2013: Christmas Masquerade ball














I just received an email from Greg assistant Bridgette.  She said she is organizing Greg’s private Christmas Masquerade ball to be held at his house on the 13th of December.  She knows I am scheduled to return home on the 13th. She said I am invited and asked if I would like her to extend my return flight until Saturday so I can attend the ball.  I told her I would love to attend.

So, the excitement escalates.  I can only imagine what a party like that might be like and who I will meet. She said "mask and ball attire required".  Hmm, have to find out exactly what attire is appropriate for a Masquerade ball in the UK.  This is going to be quite an eventful trip.  I can't wait!!

================================================================

Be sure to check out and subscribe to the Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MakingMillionaire

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or questions and I will ensure they are read.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus