Wednesday, November 4, 2015

11/04/2015: Still waiting...


     Okay, I am still waiting to talk with Greg.  He did try to reach me last Thursday evening, but I was in a rehearsal for a show I am doing.  Nothing since then, but I will continue to try.
     He once said I was not persistent enough.  Well, I am going to continue to be persistent in my attempts to contact him and get the information I need and get a plan in place to proceed.  I understand he is a busy man.  But, I feel I am just ignored in my attempts most of the time.  But, I am going to stay tough and go after what I need.  I have too much riding on this to give up.
     I am now attempting to find out who his new assistant is and get them to set up a meeting on his calendar.  More to come..



"Here's To Your Success..."

Bill McManus

PS - Don't forget to subscribe to get regular updates on the project.  I will be sharing all the valuable lessons and information that I learn along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus