Sunday, December 29, 2013

12/27/2013: Trading - Week 02 Wrap Up

Trading Wrap Up for Week 02

     The following are the results for this past week.  I was a lot more comfortable in determining my position sizes and risk:reward ratios this week.  I had several questions and emailed Emmanuel each day with my questions.  He was quick in replying and I have a much better overall understanding of the strategies.   Thank you Emmanuel!He suggested I get on his calendar for a coaching session for after the holidays.  I scheduled a training for January 7th.
     I did not place too many trades this week.  I was out of town on Monday.  The market was pretty flat on Tuesday.  Wednesday was Christmas.  I was traveling out of town but did manage to place some trades using my smart phone.  I placed a total of 9 orders, 5 of which were triggered of placed live.  I won 3 trades and lost 2.  I did make a mistake on one of the losers, price was within the Moving Averages, also known as "no man's land".  So, I should have not taken that losing trade.  Once again I learn from my mistakes.
     I was happy to have a 3% increase in my account this week.  So, overall I am in profit for my first two weeks of trading.  Next week we have New Years Day, but I hope the market volatility will pick up a bit and I can place more trades.

Winners: 3
Losers: 2
Non-Triggered: 4
Winning Percentage: 60%
Profit/Loss Percentage: +3%

Happy New Year Folks!  I wish you all a very prosperous 2014!

Here's to your success!

Bill McManus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus