Friday, November 15, 2013

11/11/2013: Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel




I decided to create a Making of a Millionaire You Tube channel to accompany the blog and the project.  We live in a video age and I want to be able to share this story with as many people as possible and build an audience for when the project has been completed and the book is released.


I plan on setting up a website and tying everything into that website - general information, blogs, videos, etc.  I have had the domain name www.makingofamillionaire.com for some time now.  Glad to finally put it to use.  Will set that up within the next few days.

================================================================

Be sure to check out and subscribe to the Making of a Millionaire You Tube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/MakingMillionaire

Please feel free to leave any comments and/or questions and I will ensure they are read.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your views, suggestions, questions and comments on the Making of a Millionaire Project. I want to make this blog as valuable as possible.

Thank you!

Bill McManus